Priced to Sell!
If you are wanting a very special apartment in a prime inner city location then go to the prestigious Emms Tower in Carey street where there is a beautifully appointed apartment on the 6th floor with many features.
Watch the boats go by from the huge balcony, living areas, or big main bedroom of this fabulous home with views across the vast small boat scene of Frances Bay and the small ships harbour. It's a corner apartment with less neighbours, broader views and air flow through all windows. As it's also fully air-conditioned an alternative level of cool comfort in privacy and security is provided.
Be thrilled at the spectacle of an exciting wet season storm from the comfort of this home as the brilliant lightning displays contrast against the black rain clad skies.
Take a short stroll to the fantastic Darwin Water front precinct or the city centre with its wide range of shops, galleries, theatres and parklands.
Splash around in a choice of two pools. With one being half Olympic in length at 25 Metres and is 10 metres wide, and the other There is also a smaller pool in the Emms building great for the children.
This very stylish and spacious apartment is ideal for couples and retires, or families who can all benefit from the wonderful lifestyle this home and locale have to offer.
- Stylish, prestigious home & lifestyle
- Huge balcony, great sea views
- Fully air-conditioned - split systems
- Quality ceramic tiles to all floors
- Stone bench tops to all wet areas
- Huge main bedroom includes en-suite
- Lots of cupboards, big storeroom
- Great sea breeze flow through corner unit
- Huge lap pool, family pool and kids pool
- Very spacious 177sqm on title
- Secure 2 car basement parking
- Fully equiped gym
- Excellent privacy and security
- Prestigious Apartment building close to just about everything
- .......and much, much more
- Rates for 2018: $1381.00
- Strata fees per quarter: $2693.55
- Sinking fund total as of Dec 2016: $207,172
- Body Corp Managing Agent: Castle Real Estate
Building Size:177.00 m² (19 squares) approx
Swimming Pool - Inground
Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
Return to Auction Calendar.
For more information on Darwin home loans from Nick Kirlew Mortgage Broker call today on 0447 499 794. You can access our Mortgage Calculator here.