Lifestyle at its best – make a dream come true!
Absolute prime location right on the City's Esplanade Foreshore adjacent to Doctor's Gully with no road or pathway going by the front. Located at the Sentinel this is as good as it gets including a very affordable price with bidding commencing at $580,000.
In what is one of the best 3 bedroom apartment addresses in Darwin the home not only provides prestigious and stylish living there's also an abundance of activities within a very short walk of the apartment, including the city's entertainment precinct with theatres, bars, restaurants, and private school.
Located on the ground level this apartment is a very spacious 233 square metres. Relax on your huge balcony with good views of the adjoining parklands and nearby shrubs providing good colour and privacy. Also nearby is a huge in-ground body corp pool including a lap lane for the serious swimmers.
Due to the Sentinel's design and location there is excellent privacy and the sea breezes go right through the whole apartment. Air-conditioning and crim-mesh screening are also provided throughout.
Beautifully appointed, the apartment is ideal for couples, retirees, or kids who can all benefit from the wonderful lifestyle provided.
It's also fully furnished and fully equipped - just put your bags down, turn on the Telly and you're home! Also an ideal investment property, or out-of-town owners needing a prestigious locale in Darwin.
There's two secure basement parking spaces. It's also a short drive to the Casino, golf course, markets, a variety of schools and much more.
- Fully furnished & equipped - excellent quality items
- Stylish, prestigious home & lifestyle
- Huge balcony, great space and atmosphere
- Fully air-conditioned - split systems
- Ceramic tiles in all living areas
- Quality carpet in bedrooms
- Huge main bedroom includes big en-suite
- Huge laundry, bathroom and bedrooms
- Massive 233sqm on title
- Lots of cupboard storage
- Secure 2 car basement parking
- Excellent privacy and security
- Very close to just about everything
- .......and much, much more
- Municipal Rates per annum: $1,379.60
- Strata Levies per annum: $7,937.63
Building Size:233.00 m² (25 squares) approx
Swimming Pool - Inground
Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Formal Lounge
Return to Auction Calendar.
For more information on Darwin home loans from Nick Kirlew Mortgage Broker call today on 0447 499 794. You can access our Mortgage Calculator here.