Lifestyle envy set to maximum
Designed to be the perfect family and entertainer home, you will be green with envy if you are not the one to secure this dreamy abode.
Upon entry to the home you are led through to a large living and dining area with a kitchen that is set back yet still central to the home. These areas are light and bright opening onto the rear entertaining verandah to double your live-able space and increase the WOW factor to maximum.
The kitchen is pure style with a functional layout and storage galore! Boasting wrap around counters along with a pantry and overhead storage, the kitchen also has stone counters and a breakfast bar as well as a S/S splash-back over the cook top and a glass splash-back for the remainder.
All three bedrooms offer timber look flooring along with split A/C and mirror fronted built in robes. Each offers a tropical aspect overlooking the gardens outside plus the master has an extended sitting room that adds to the abundance of space within this family home.
The ensuite bathroom is absolutely stunning and boasts a twin vanity perched atop stone counters along with a stunning outdoor double shower with glass door access and an open air Balinese theme - just gorgeous!.
This home boasts a grand street appeal with a long driveway leading the way through to a double lock up garage with formal manicured gardens and rolling green lawns. The home is both secure and private making it an ideal home for the family.
At the back of the home is a stunning in ground swimming pool sheltered under sails and surrounded with tropical gardens that spill from their beds. A decked entertaining area overlooks the yard and pool and offers the perfect space for a BBQ with friends.
• Absolutely stunning ensuite bathroom with twin vanity and outdoor shower
• Three gorgeous bedrooms with timber flooring and mirrored built in robes
• Master bedroom includes an extended seating area within - so luxurious
• Sleek modern kitchen with B/Bar and S/S splashback over the cook top
• Open plan living and dining areas have their own space yet remain free
• Along the side of the home is a full hills hoist along with an easily
• Handy storage sheds reside along the side of the home for additional
• Double lock up garage with formal driveway and manicured front lawns
• Secure home with fencing and gates to keep the little people and pets safe
• Large decked rear entertaining area sheltered under a large verandah
• Verandah overlooks in ground swimming pool with tropical gardens
• Pool is sheltered under sails and surrounded with leafy foliage
• Dining room opens up to the verandah via glass doors
• Sheltered side parking bay for a boat or trailer
• Solar PV system to reduce your power bills
Auction: Wednesday 7th February 2018 @ 6:00pm
Council Rates: Approx $1550 per annum
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 741m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Territory Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority & Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia
Return to Auction Calendar.
For more information on Darwin home loans from Nick Kirlew Mortgage Broker call today on 0447 499 794. You can access our Mortgage Calculator here.