FIRST HOME BUYER OPPORTUNITY IN POPULAR STUART PARK!
While property prices are down it is definitely the time to take action. Come on over and check the value in this Stuart Park property. The search for your new home may well end here. Opposite the Stuart Park Primary School this home is ideal for the young family. It is comfortable, ready to move into, and basically child friendly. A great asset is the detached extension at the back containing the fourth bedroom and second bathroom. The kids could even have their own indoor play space.
How convenient living in Stuart Park would be it is so close to the City you could walk.
- A ground level ex NT Government home absolutely built to last
- Renovated, in good condition and well presented inside and out
- The home comes fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout
- A manageable 966m2 block with dual front driveway access
- Three spacious bedrooms and one bathroom in the main home
- A separate self contained one bedroom extension at the back
- Heaps of room to securely park boats, cars and caravans
- Neatly manicured lawns heaps of scope to create a garden
- Nicely positioned opposite the Stuart Park Primary School
Don't delay come on over and take a look!
Auction on site Saturday 26 August @ 11.00 am
(Offers prior to Auction will be considered)
Council Rates: $2,188.42 per year
Block size: 966m2 (no easements)
Property Code: 2086
Return to Auction Calendar.
For more information on a Darwin home loan from a Darwin mortgage broker call today on 0447 499 794. You can access our Mortgage Calculator here.
Contact a Darwin mortgage broker for a home loan or Refinance, Nick Kirlew Mortgage Broker.