Darwin mortgage broker for an investment property home loan.
Standing tall amongst the other family homes in this quiet, tree lined street, this 2 storey abode has a sophisticated feel that will appeal to the executive couple or family.
Set on a manageable lot size, the gardens are very easy care and low maintenance so you will not have to spend your free time pruning or mowing - unless you want to.
On the ground level of the home is a formal front family room with tiled flooring and split A/C plus numerous windows that all frame the streetscape and garden views. Flowing through to the back of the home where you will find a large kitchen with central island work bench and wrap around counters along with another open plan living and dining room too.
The ground floor is completely tiled underfoot making it easy care and easy clean - perfect for the family on the go. There is a laundry room plus a full W/C as well as a single garage parking bay with overhead storage as well.
Up some lushly carpeted stairs you will uncover the 3 bedrooms that each has tiled flooring and a built in robe along with large windows that frame the swaying palm trees and blue skies for a feeling of sleeping amongst the clouds. The master bedroom also includes an ensuite bathroom along with private balcony access.
At the rear of the home is a small yard space with a verandah that offers a nice space to entertain outdoors. This easy care yard needs a mulch and water to bring it to life, however, you will only spend time toiling here if you want to.
The home is perfectly located a short walk to nearby parklands, a casual bike ride from schools for the kids and 3 minutes from the heart of Palmerston's bustling CBD.
- Outstanding 2 storey home in gorgeous tree lined street
- Quiet neighbourhood with family filled homes
- Ground level has formal front living room
- Large kitchen with central island bench and wrap around counters
- Open plan living and dining room each open to verandah
- Small verandah and easy care gardens with established palms
- Also downstairs is a laundry room plus full W/C
- Single garage parking bay with storage shelving
- Upstairs are 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master bedroom includes ensuite bathroom and balcony access
- Main bathroom benefits from a relaxing bath tub
- Staircase has soft carpet for little climbers
- Walk to nearby parklands for the kids
- Close to great schools and new shops
- Vacant and ready to move into tomorrow
Auction: On Site 28 June 2017 @ 6:00pm
Council Rates: Approximately $1687 per annum
Area Under Title: 420m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found
Return to Auction Calendar.
For more information on a Darwin home loan from a Darwin mortgage broker call today on 0447 499 794. You can access our Mortgage Calculator here.