Personality Plus in Ludmilla
47 HUDSON FYSH AVENUE, LUDMILLA
Set on a whopping 1,090 sqm corner block and surrounded by stunning tropical gardens, you will discover this characterful home in a tightly held area of Ludmilla! The Darwin classic has been extensively renovated and offers spacious open plan living plus a granny flat/studio downstairs. The location is spot on for families: close to Parap Primary, an easy ten minute commute to the CBD and within walking distance to the wonderful Parap Markets.
Cool jarrah floors and louvres feature throughout the home, adding character that is impossible to replicate in a new build. The generous open plan living area extends out to balconies on both sides of the home: doubling the living and entertaining space and allowing crosswinds through the home. The kitchen offers plenty of storage, including a walk-in pantry and overhead cupboards, ample bench space and modern gas cooktop – perfect for cooking up a storm for the family to enjoy in the dedicated dining room or outside on one of the balconies. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling robes, and a spacious family bathroom offering a full bath and lots of natural light.
Downstairs you will be delighted by the granny flat/studio with its large kitchenette and generous bathroom that includes a deep spa bath. You will be pleasantly surprised by the natural light in this granny flat/studio thanks to abundant windows that showcase gorgeous garden views. A huge open area under the home is perfect for barbecues and for the kids to play during the wet season out of the rain… if you can keep them out of the magnificent lagoon style pool that is! There’s a large yard for pets to run around, plus more than enough space to park your cars, boat and campervan.
What makes this home special:
• Classic elevated pre-cyclone home
• Large corner block - 1090 square metres - TWO driveways
• Only two owners in 40 years in this tightly-held area
• Three spacious bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-in robes
• Two bathrooms – one with spa bath
• Large kitchen with walk-in pantry and modern gas cooktop
• Large storeroom
• Cool jarrah floors and cedar louvres, quality Merbau hardwood benches
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Modern granny flat (4th bedroom) with kitchenette
• Lush, landscaped garden
• Large verandas at front and back for outdoor family living and entertaining
• A perfect tropical lifestyle property for a family and pets
• 10 minutes to the CBD, short walk to Parap Primary and Saturday markets
So if the idea of tranquil outdoor living above your own beautifully established rainforest is on your wish list, then this is the home for you. Imagine sharing your evenings with the birds, frogs, possums and geckos in a fabulous location, friendly neighbourhood and a home that has stood the test of time.
Auction: Wednesday March 10th @ 6pm On-Site
Council Rates: Approx. $2500 per annum
Area Under Title: 1090 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 40 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: (none found)