71 Rothdale Road Jingili NT 0810
Grand family residence presents immaculate, sweeping interiors
This grand modern residence presents sweeping open-plan living and immaculate designer interiors, ideally located steps to Jingili Primary School and Casuarina Senior College, close to Casuarina Shopping Centre, less than 10 minutes to Charles Darwin University, and just 15 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Enormous open-plan living/dining room offers ample space for the growing family
- Living area opens to large entertaining patio at front with adjoining fenced lawn
- Huge family-sized central kitchen with granite bench tops and breakfast bar
- Separate office off living area with external entrance ideal for home business
- Large main bathroom with double granite vanity, double shower and separate toilet
- King-sized master bedroom with double built-in robes and generous ensuite
- Air conditioning to three additional bedrooms; built-in robes to beds two and three
- Master and second bedrooms both offer access to rear entertaining patio
- Low-maintenance floor tiles, high ceilings and split-system air conditioning throughout
- Large internal laundry with built-in storage, plus double carport at front
Heres a residence that can accommodate your growing family with plenty of space to spare, and presents a versatile floor plan to suit a home business so you can spend more quality time with your kids.
Enter into the immaculate front yard with security fencing and into the dedicated entry hall through impressive double doors.
Continue into the enormous open-plan living/dining room that captures abundant natural light, boasts modern downlights and is ideal for busy family living.
The living area opens onto the large covered entertaining patio with adjoining lawn at front, and the dining area opens to the wrap-around backyard with easy side access to the carport.
Back inside, the huge family-sized kitchen features immaculate granite bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, quality cabinetry and large island breakfast bar.
A separate office is located off the living room and presents an external entrance ideal for private client visits to your thriving home business.
A hallway off the dining area runs past the generous main bathroom with double granite vanity, huge double shower and separate toilet.
All four bedrooms feature split-system air conditioning, with built-in robes to the second and third bedrooms.
The king-sized master bedroom is a standout feature of the property and offers double built-in robes and a generous designer ensuite with double granite vanity, corner spa bath and over-sized double shower.
The master and second bedrooms also open to the rear patio, and join high ceilings, low-maintenance floor tiles and split-system air conditioning.
A well-equipped internal laundry with built-in storage, plus a double carport complete the package.
This quality property will be snapped up quickly so act fast and organise an inspection today.
Council Rate: $1,390 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 824 sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Trevor Tschirpig Conveyancing Services
Return to Auction Calendar.
For more information on a Darwin home loan from a mortgage broker based in Darwin call today on 0447 499 794.