Classic Elevated In Most Sought After Address
With commanding street presence, this fantastic boomerang style elevated has been tastefully renovated, blending a fabulous mix old Darwin with modern sophistication. Situated on Knight Street, one of the most sought after streets in Fannie Bay, the property is a short stroll to the Parap Markets, Fannie Bay foreshore and much more, meaning you will have everything at your fingertips.
Features at a glance:
* 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs, master with ensuite and WIR
* 4th bedroom/rumpus room downstairs with bar/kitchenette
* Spacious separated living/dining area upstairs offering formal dining for guests
* Expansive kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop, large pull out draws
* Stylishly renovated main bathroom with wall to ceiling tiles and plenty of space
* Verandahs at the front and back of house including a fantastic timber patio
* Magnificent pool with tropical gardens surrounds
* Massive 1,160sqm block of land offering plenty of privacy from neighbours
* Much sought after location, arguably one of the best streets in Fannie Bay
A truly outstanding kitchen where bench space has been maximized by the spacious design, complimented with quality appliances to create a wonderful cooking space.
Underfoot are gorgeous timber floorboards, as well as large cool tiles in the living and dining area. There are louvres throughout the property allowing those beautiful sea breezes to pass through in the afternoon.
The massive pool adds another fantastic element to the property, providing a sanctuary for kids to pass afternoons by, or for the adults to simply kick-back and enjoy.
The lush tropical surrounds create an ambient privacy that allows you to unwind and relax in peace out on the timber patio deck.
Dont miss this opportunity to buy into one of Fannie Bays best addresses. Within this tightly held area, chances like this dont come up very often so make a time to view 8 Knight Street today!
Other relevant information:
Year Built: Pre-Cyclone Tracy
Council Rate: $3,140 per annum
Area on Title: 1,160 square metres
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Status: Vacant possession offered
Vendors Conveyancer: All Conveyancing
Auction Date: Saturday 9th of September, 2017 at 11am , on-site.
Terms: 10% deposit & 30 day settlement (unless changed prior to Auction)
Return to Auction Calendar.
For more information on a Darwin home loan from a Darwin mortgage broker call today on 0447 499 794. You can access our Mortgage Calculator here.
Contact a Darwin mortgage broker for a home loan or Refinance, Nick Kirlew Mortgage Broker.